Who We Represent
Business and commercial enterprise drives our country and economy. For more than two centuries, spirited innovators have significantly contributed to our nation’s development with dedicated entrepreneurial vision. We are proud to be able to assist small and medium-sized businesses, across a wide array of industries including service, retail, health care, technology, and manufacturing, in realizing financial and operational success.
With our firm as your Rhode Island business, employment or corporate lawyer providing legal advice, legal representation in litigation or arbitration, and in expert negotiation or mediation services, Rhode Island businesses and entities can confidently meet their daily and long range objectives, protect their assets, and limit their liabilities.
What We Do
Provide counsel in all aspects of establishing, organizing, operating, maintaining, dissolving or acquiring business entities including:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Joint Ventures
Draft or negotiate agreements and instruments for conduct of business including:
- Partnership, LLC Operating, and Joint Venture Agreements
- Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreements and Share Restriction Agreements
- Employment Contract, Non-Competition, Confidentiality Agreements
- Personnel and Employment Procedures
- Real Property Transactions, Leases, Interests-in-Land
Represent entities in litigation or arbitration of disputes including:
- Employment Disputes in Compensation, Termination, Hiring, Contracting and Discrimination
- Licensing and Regulation of Business or Profession
- Contract Breach, Interference with Contract
- Collection of Debts
- Business Torts and Trade Practices
- Property Disputes and Regulatory Actions
Design dispute resolution systems and procedures for businesses for effective internal organizational operations.
Christine W. Ariel, Esq.
Attorney & Counsellor at Law
Mediator, Arbitrator & Conflict Resolution Consultant
70 Romano Vineyard Way, Suite 147
North Kingstown, RI 02852
Any communication sent or delivered to this law firm by electronic means or otherwise shall not createan attorney-client relationship or constitute the beginning of legal representation. Nothing is confidential unless we represent you. You understand and agree that sending this communication does not preclude or prevent this law firm from representing an adverse party.