Divorce, Separation, Child Custody & Visitation
My law firm has helped hundreds of clients successfully through their divorce, separation, and family and child disputes. My skill and experience in domestic relations law includes: assessing, dividing and equitably distributing marital assets and debts, business interests, professional interests, real estate interests, governmental and private pension plans, retirement accounts, stock and investment accounts, stock options; dividing and assigning all types of debts and obligations; evaluating all types of insurance requirements; calculating earnings and incomes for alimony payments or child support; plan for future tax and financial consequences; and arranging and planning for child custody, living plans and placements, and visitation.
Legal services and representation provided with:
- Divorce or Separation or Miscellaneous Petition Packages
- Marital or Property Settlement Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Co-Parenting Plans, Visitation Agreements
- Deeds, Security Agreements, Mortgages, Easements, Tenancies
- Transfers of Interests, Bills of Sale, Installment Agreements
- Guaranty, Releases, Assignments
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders, Medical Support Orders
- Child Support Agreements
- Estate Planning Documents, such as Wills, Trusts
If you need advice or assistance in any of these matters, call me at 401.295.2922 or email me at email@example.com
Christine W. Ariel, Esq.
Attorney & Counsellor at Law
Mediator, Arbitrator & Conflict Resolution Consultant
70 Romano Vineyard Way, Suite 147
North Kingstown, RI 02852
Any communication sent or delivered to this law firm by electronic means or otherwise shall not createan attorney-client relationship or constitute the beginning of legal representation. Nothing is confidential unless we represent you. You understand and agree that sending this communication does not preclude or prevent this law firm from representing an adverse party.